Best Roulette Tips
You can't guess numbers in roulette.
Roulette tips are the second most important tool in beating the casino. Tips are the most useful pieces of advice on how to make the biggest profit out of your bets and lose the least at the roulette table. In addition to roulette strategy, here are all the Dos and Don'ts to remember if you want to be successful playing roulette game and really earn some money.
Quick Roulette Tips
Although roulette is a game of chance and you can do merely nothing to influence the game, it can be really profitable. We advise you to follow these rules in order to always leave the game with a profit.
||Use traditional betting systems for wise and structured gameplay.
||Buy roulette systems or computer programs that are aimed at roulette cheating.
||Remember that roulette is a game of chance and all the results are random.
||Search for and rely on biased roulette wheel with a repeating outcome.
||Set a betting limit for each roulette game.
||Try to win the lost money back.
||Prefer European roulette to other variations.
||Play double-zero roulette.
||Start playing with even money outside bets.
||Place Straight-up bets all the time.
||Practice online for free before playing roulette for real money.
||Risk big sums of real cash relying simply on luck.
||Relax and enjoy the gameplay.
||Get angry every time you lose.
How to Win at Roulette
Let's study in detail what a player is recommended to do at a roulette table in order not to leave the casino broke, no matter where he or she plays - online or in a real casino hall.
- 1. Never buy roulette systems and strategies One of the most important roulette tips is to ignore strategies that promise you wins all the time and especially those that are sold for real money. There is not a single method of winning at roulette as all the numbers come up at random and the previous number cannot and will not influence the next one. Avoid expensive computer systems, most of them are not effective and some are even considered illegal. If you play in an online casino, you can simply forget about any winning systems as here existing betting methods can only help to structure the gameplay but not to increase the probabilities of the definite numbers coming up.
- 2. Don't waste time searching for biased wheels Today due to modern technologies used in casino security systems and regular quality tests it is merely impossible to find a roulette wheel with even the smallest defect or wear. Online roulette that is in fact a computer program can't be biased anyway. What is more, online casino games are considered to be the most accurate and honest as they are all certified and regularly checked by trusted gambling authorities.
- 3. Choose European roulette wheel When you are in a casino and have the choice of two different roulette tables, make sure you pick the European one to decrease the house edge. Because of the additional double-zero pocket American-style roulette has a higher house edge (5.3%) than European roulette (2.7%), which provides players with higher chances of winning on each spin. If you play roulette online, you can even try no zero roulette which has no casino advantage.
- 4. Avoid placing inside roulette bets too often Remember, although a single number bet pays out 35 to 1, it can be guessed very rarely and most of the times these bets are lost. Therefore you should start with even money bets. You can also try some of the 2 to 1 bets and place a couple of chips on 4 or 6 numbers. This way if you win on some of the big bets (4, 6 or 3 numbers) you will not only compensate all losses, but also win some extra chips. However, remember one of the most widespread roulette tips - to play with small chips and not to risk a lot as the chances of winning and losing are exactly the same.
- 5. Set a bankroll and manage your money Manage your bankroll and do not bet everything you have on one spin. Split the money over a long time and play with small amounts. Pocket the whole win or at least part of your winnings in order to have a gain. You can use traditional systems that deal with betting limits, but use them carefully as you risk anyway.
- 6. Practice a lot before real money game If you play roulette for profit and your aim is first of all to win as much as possible rather than to have fun, it is better to practice playing free roulette before betting real cash. If you follow any of systems or strategies, it is also good idea to see how it works in practice to decide whether it is effective one or not. You always can train your roulette skills playing on the Internet as all online casinos have a fun money mode for all games.
- 7. Enjoy the gameplay Roulette is a game of chance and luck, therefore have fun and relax as nothing more than the bet made depends on you. Order drinks, communicate with players at a table and try not to get frustrated when you lose. But if you go on tilt, it is time to quit the game, at least for some time, and come back after you calm down.