Roulette etiquette is a set of unwritten rules. These rules do not concern the typical gaming rules of bet limits and game payouts, instead they are about how to behave at the roulette table.
The etiquette of the roulette game tells players what to do in each situation so as to not insult other players and to follow the casino rules. The list below deals with most common recommendations on when to bet, when to take and when not to touch your chips and so on.
at roulette table not to look stupid.
- Place your bet when the dealer has paid out the winnings and announced "Place your bets".
- Never bet after dealer says "No more bets".
- Never touch the chips that are already on the table. Only the croupier can touch them and pay the winnings or collect the losses.
- Tip the dealer if the casino allows it.
- Do not bother other players by asking them for advice or by misbehaving.
- Be polite and never laugh if someone loses and you win.
- Keep your emotions in check when on a winning streak.
- Follow the rules of the game and have fun playing the game.
- If the casino requires a dress-code be sure to follow it.
- Check if you need a club card to play the casino games.
All in all, as you can see, the rules of roulette etiquette are quite simple and any person can follow them to be respected at the game.
Want to know more about Roulette? Familiarize yourself with the history of the game from the very first steps to the modern game we know today.